On-page SEO optimization helps to improve the overall ranking of the website. It is the major task in SEO to increase traffic. When the content is uploaded on the webpage then it is made attracting and engaging by using headings, sub-headings, bold, italic, images, hyperlinks, and so on. Along with this the following factors also help in ranking and considered as the lifeline of SEO.
We are determined to provide high-quality and cost effective services and SEO packages. We offer our valued clients high-quality and cost effective SEO packages. Buy our packages and leave the rest of the things to our expert and trained team. We target major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo.
Our SEO optimization core services include On-Page SEO, Keyword Research / Strategy, Website Content, Technical SEO, and Activity Report. We think all areas of importance
On-Page SEO Services Process
Keyword Research and Analysis
1. it is all about finding the right keywords and phrases to rank the webpage with the related content. When creating content it is probably your most important goal. Usually, two keywords per page to manage your topic around the goal of providing the most interesting content for your topic.
On Page SEO Optimization
2. It helps you to rank your web pages individually by adding keywords to meta tags, H1, and H2 tags targeting two keywords per page that helps gain relevant traffic from search engines. Along with on-page you need to do off-page SEO which links the current page with the external high ranked sites which enable better rankings.
Technical Website Evaluation or Audit
3. While using the search engine you see a lot of sites query, and the loading time is slow causing poor rankings therefore technical website evaluation or audit is necessary to maintain the ranking. Do follow the steps for a perfect technical website audit:
a. Crawl your website.
b. Analyze sitemap
c. Check the website’s responsiveness.
d. Review the internal and broken links of the website.
e. Speed testing
f. Check HTTPS Content
g. Analyze the site Metrics
h. Backlinks analysis
Content Development & Marketing
4. Research, produce, and Publish the content via strategic goals for content development and marketing. Strategy goals vary according to the audience. Therefore we have to do a lot of marketing efforts to encourage sales and profit.
5. Accumulate the traffic with the help of social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, or in blogs, forums, and third-party review sites. Websites get more engagement and benefits from social media marketing and advertisement.
Off Page SEO/ Link Building
6. Off-page SEO or Link building is the technique to improve the ranking of the site in the SERPs. Off-Page SEO is done with the promotion method on the backend side. Multiple adaptive techniques are used to do off-page SEO such as Influencer Outreach, Guest Author contribution, Social Media Engagement, Forum Submission, Blog Directory Submission, Article Submission, and so on.
Local SEO Strategies
7. Optimizing the business with the local strategy can be easily done through local SEO Strategies. Local SEO can be achieved by optimizing the internal linking structure, URL, title tags, headers, meta description, permalink, content, location addition, user-friendly website, name, address, and phone number, and so on.
Ecommerce SEO Strategies
8. Enhance the profit and increase the ranking of eCommerce sites with the best Ecommerce SEO Strategy. Make perfect Keyword research to tackle the interested customers. Develop site architecture according to keyword research. Do On-Page SEO and technical SEO with optimized content and meta tags so that one can crawl your site efficiently.
Google Algorithmic Updates
9. The Phantom Update is a change to Google's core ranking algorithm. It targets assessment quality signals. Those websites with low-quality content and too many ads are more squeezed by this update. Google Algorithm update affects the visibility of the website and reconsiders its ranking depending upon the expertise, authoritativeness, trustworthiness.
Content Development & Marketing
4. Research, produce, and Publish the content via strategic goals for content development and marketing. Strategy goals vary according to the audience. Sometimes you have to do a lot of effort to encourage sales, marketing, and profit.
Guaranteed and Results in Organic SEO Services since 2013!
SEOrango was started to help small business websites succeed in a time Entrepreneurship is on the decline. SEO companies today utilize various software to complete the task. SEOrango believes our manual processes help understand the clients guaranteeing better results.
SEO is very dynamic and is an undefined science – you learn it with experience.
At SEOrango, we are doing SEO for 14 years now and have successfully managed more than 5000 campaigns with proven results. Check out our plans today!
It is the individuals, which make the difference.
At SEOrango, we currently have a highly skilled team of 85 Internet Marketing Experts working in different capacities as Group Project Manager, Project Managers, On-Page Expert, Off-Page Experts, Content Writers, Programmers, and Quality Experts, all working in unison with a single objective of providing high customer satisfaction and results.
Search engines continuously roll out new updates all the time and it is must to remain on top.
At SEOrango, we have a separate team of research specialist, the core responsibility of which is to closely monitor all campaigns, collate data, conduct tests and refine the process and strategies all the time.
Communication is key to any online marketing campaign’s success.
At SEOrango, we are proud to say that we are one of the best when it comes to communication and reporting. With project management and campaign tracking system and availability of live support via phone, instant messaging service and emails we keep our clients updated all the time. Our reports are rated highly by the clients.