A Technical SEO consultant job is to analyze, review, and improve the ranking of websites on the search engine. Improving the backlink profile is critical along with aggressive keyword research. Getting the small business owner to understand the task and hand setting the proper expectation of the length of time to complete.
SEO is the lifeline of online marketing. We offer our valued clients a high quality and affordable package. Leave the rest up to us as our experts are trained on the latest guidelines from all major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo.
Technical SEO Consultant Services Process
Keyword Research and Analysis
1. Finding the right keyword for your business is very important. Keywords are as much about your audience as they are about your content because you might describe what you offer in a slightly different way than some people ask for it. To create content that ranks well organically and drives visitors to your site, you need to understand the needs of those visitors.
Off Page SEO/ Link Building
On Page SEO Optimization
3. Many website owners neglect On-page optimization because it usually does not move the SEO needle. However, each step that we take for making your website’s presence more prominent will have a detailed SEO optimization services report at the end. This will give you knowledge on what exactly has been done with your site to dominate Google.
Technical SEO / Website Evaluation
4. Your website health is crucial to improving rankings and generating more organic traffic. Scanning your website errors and fixing them is part of our short term strategy. Also known as Technical SEO - locating the problem area's on your site is only second the keyword research when starting a new campaign.
Content Development & Marketing
5. Unfortunately, not all clients want to discuss Content Creation. It's a longterm strategy to build your brand. Most client's priority is now and how to get more sales. We do not force content creation but should you think about soon.
Local SEO Strategies (USA Only)
6. Google my business is a great resource for online only and brick & mortar. Do not forget about Bing which offers a similar service to help local businesses connect with customers. We optimize and create new Local Citations to drive more customers to your website.
Ecommerce SEO Expert Strategies
7. Technical SEO is a big part of our e-commerce strategy. You want to make sure your website has no duplicate content and your targeting keyword with the buyer's intent. Google Analytics or similar is a must to optimize your content and design to achieve the best conversion rates.