Backlink Analysis is tedious and time-consuming.
Four Steps to Help Your Client Recover from Penguin’s Wrath!
Several years after the update and webmasters are still learning the lessons of Penguin. Here are the basic steps we’ll go through to get your client back in Google’s good graces.
- We use tools from Majestic and Ahrefs as well as Search Console to discover all the backlinks pointed to your clients’ sights.
- Using Link Detox from LinkResearchTools, we analyze each link followed by manually visiting each site to verify if it’s spammy.
- With the help of rmoov.com, we find contact information for each domain and submit link removal requests to their webmasters.
- Finally, we disavow any remaining bad links through Search Console and submit reconsideration requests if necessary.
Packages Designed with Your Clients’ Situation in Mind
Manage The Risk Of Bad Links To Your Clients’ Sites
As of September 2016, Penguin is now a part of the Google algorithm crawling the web regularly.
This means that constantly monitoring your clients’ links while simultaneously link building on high authority sites with natural anchor text is as important as ever.
Here are some other benefits of properly managing your links with our Link Detox packages.
- Risk level analysis of each link
- Removal of any toxic backlinks
- Anchor text extraction
- Ensure link diversity